Tucson Academy - Educating Tomorrow’s Leaders Today
The Academy of Tucson provides an environment that includes all the elements needed for an excellent education: small, safe campuses and classes, a rigorous yet realistic curriculum, highly qualified teachers, friendly classmates, and varied social and athletic activities.
HIGHLY QUALIFIED—WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
Parents may stop by the office of any of our schools and request to take a look at the bio sheet for their student’s teacher(s). Find out what makes them highly qualified!
- Help Jim Click support us by purchasing 1 ticket for $25 or 5 for $100 from one of the top performing schools in Arizona! Click here to purchase
More info on millionsfortucson.org
- Pay Elementary, Middle, and High School fees online.
- 2015-2016 BEGINNING OF SCHOOL INFORMATION
Registration Dates for 2015-2016:
Elementary: July 27-28
Middle School: July 27-28
High School: Juniors & Seniors: Monday, August 3rd, 9am-2pm
Sophomores & Freshmen: Tuesday, August 4th, 9am-2pm
- NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION at all three campuses, 9am-11am
- FIRST DAY ALL STUDENTS: Thursday, AUGUST 6th Regular start times
- To see to 2015-2016 School Calendar, click here.
Senior Calli T., has been selected as...
Fifth Grade Teacher, Ms. Janet Dougherty, is completing her second wonderful year at The Academy of Tucson Middle School. Ms. Dougherty is a retired Air Force officer with over 20 years of teaching experience from fourth grade students to undergraduate students. She has extensive experience with at-risk youth populations in both Washington, D.C., and South Tucson. She has served as an interim principal; taught ESL in Vancouver, British Columbia and China and recently visited Africa which has led to pen pal relationships with her class. Ms. Dougherty is native of Princeton, NJ. Thank you, Ms. Dougherty, for all the experience you bring to The Academy!