In-person Learning Information: A very important letter was emailed out to all parents last quarter regarding the new procedures and schedules for in-person learning. Click Here to read. Please note that we will continue to have classes 5 days a week but that students will have the opportunity to attend in-person learning once a week (Tuesdays for half of the student body, Thursdays for the other half).
State Testing: ALL 11th graders will take the AzSci Test next Wednesday, March 31st. ALL juniors will need to take the test in-person at the school. Please read this letter for full instructions.
Please note the following procedures for students who are not testing on Wednesday, March 31:
Students who are not testing will check in with a teacher via Zoom for attendance and to review expectations for the morning. Freshmen and sophomores will check in at 8:15 a.m. Seniors will check in at 8:30 a.m. Please find your Zoom link with your corresponding grade level/last name in the chart below. You will also find these Zoom links and other resources for testing days on Ms. Figueroa's Google Classroom pages.
Lunch: Students will need to bring their own lunches for the 4th Quarter. Student will not be able to order lunch or have parents drop off their lunches. They may leave them with Mrs. Dool in the morning if they like.
Yearbook: The yearbook purchase option will be moving from the AOT storefront.
They will be available through the Picaboo storefront starting in May.
They will be $50.
Dress Code: As students return to in-person learning in the 4th quarter, many will need to reacclimate to the school dress code. For easy reference, below are the basic limitations for students returning to the classroom. Please note that some of the typical restrictions have been lifted for just this school year (2020-2021), students may treat every school day as a dress down day. If you have any questions about the dress code, please contact Wendi Allardice ([email protected])
- Pants/Slacks: NO Sagging, pajama or oversized pants. Any color or pattern is allowed. Jeans are OK.
- Skirts: NO front, back, or side slits more than 1 inch above knee. NO tube skirts or form-fitting skirts. Any color or pattern is allowed.
- Shorts: NO cut-offs or simulated cut-offs. Any color or pattern is allowed.
- Shirts/Sweaters: NO homemade shirts. NO crop tops. NO Tanks or Spaghetti straps. NO inappropriate language, graphics, stickers, patches, logos. Button down shirts are OK.
- Shoes: NO flipflops or slippers
- Hats: NO hats, hoods, or sunglasses may be worn inside the building.
- Hair: Dyed hair is OK (This school year only)
For your convenience, the regular and Early Release Day school schedules are available below: