Here are this week's announcements:
ERDs - Conferences: Parent/Teacher Conferences are scheduled for this Wednesday and Thursday, Feb.14 and 15. These will be early release days with dismissal at 12:15 PM.
Spirit Week: It's Spirit Week! Please see below for the daily themes and guidelines. You must be in dress code if you are not dressed for the theme. Jeans are only allowed on Big / Little Day and 90's TV Show Day. See Student Council for any questions or concerns.
- Monday: Senior Citizen Day - Dress like a senior citizen. *No Jeans
- Tuesday: Big / Little Day - Upper / Lower classmen pair up and dress like twins. *Jeans okay
- Wednesday: "Stop In The Name Of Love" Day - Dress for your relationship status: Green for Single, Yellow for "It's complicated," and Red for Taken. *No Jeans, must be a specific color to be considered within theme.
- Thursday: 90's TV Show Day - Dress up like your favorite character from a 90's TV Show. *Jeans okay
- Friday: Versus Day - Find a friend and dress up as rivals. *No Jeans
- No yoga pants or leggings
- No jeans other than Tuesday and Thursday
- Skirts shorts and dresses must be to the knee
- Must wear a shirt under jerseys with holes
- Must be a clearly determinable color for "Stop In The Name Of Love" Day
- No school inappropriate graphics, logos, etc.
- Must be in dress code if not dressed for the theme.
Yearbook Dedication Pages: High School dedication space is available in the Yearbook! These are pages that feature your student. A quarter page is $35 and a half page is $75. Please give payment to Mrs. Dool to hold your space. Text and Images must be submitted by Wednesday, Feb. 21 to Mrs. Dikinis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theater Production: The Theater Class will be performing "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," the second weekend of March! Performances will take place at Sabino Road Baptist Church Saturday, March 10th at 6:00 PM and Sunday, March 11th and 2:00 PM. Come see your favorite characters explore Willy Wonka's Factory in an adaption of the famous Roald Dahl story by Richard R. George. General Admission is $5, with Children 5 and younger for $3. See Ms. Okpisz for more information!